Gallic Talisman (Soldier +170,lvl 55)
Vespasian *LanceCav* RS Instigate
Coponius *Archer* RS RP Leech
Salienus *Falxmen* RS Circuitry (Spartan Javelin: Purple ; lvl 80 equip)
Vibius *Mercenaries* RS Total Attack (Armor of Rhodes: Purple ; lvl 59 equip)
Main Force I
Main Force II
Main Force III
Cornelia *Arsonists* RS RP Leech
Vatinius *Rolling Stone* TAC (Lance of Pain: Orange; lvl 72 equip)
Claodius *Urban Cohort* RS Guard (Breastplate of Honor: Orange; lvl 72 equip)
Philip (Recruitable) RS “Sacrifice”, as its name implies, allows him to sacrifice a part of his own troops to deal an unholy amount of damage to a single target enemy, in most cases one-hitting them. Sacrifice itself is one of the more tricky skills so here some tips:
1. level up your shield to decrease the sacrifice cost
2. increase the bravery traits to maximum, since Philip’s standard traits are mediocre
3. Philip’s ability to tank is quite bad, so he is best used as a ‘glass-cannon’ in the back of your array.
4. sacrifice, being the most powerful single target RS skill in the game, is not a skill made for long fights; either you one-hit your enemies, or you loose! Upgrade your horse accordingly
5. Only Philip in your line up is not recommended. Use him as switch out hero, or as secondary RS.
Cavalry unit with good miss.
Rhodes Legions (4 min, 8 max; 900 exploits; 8 enemies; chance of rare item drop: skullcrusher ; off 128 ; lvl 72)